- Design: Closed, circumaural
- Driver: Dynamic
- Frequency range: 30 - 20.000 Hz
- Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 98 dB/mW
- Cable: 3 m one sided, incl. adapter for ¼"
- Special features: Budget-priced, closed headphones.
- Weight: 235g
- Closed-back Circumaural Professional Headphones
Item number: 100036698
Audio-Technica ATH-M20, Headphone
Audio-Technica's ATH-M20 dynamic stereo headphones offer exceptional clarity and maximum comfort for hours of listening. The headphones' low-profile, closed-back design provides superior isolation in high-volume listening situations. Features include: 40 mm drivers, each with a neodymium magnet structure; lightweight, adjustable cushioned headband; gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief and snap-on ¼" (6.3 mm) adapter; ultra-flexible 10' coiled cable with single-side exit.
- Closed-back dynamic stereo headphones deliver exceptional clarity
- Rich bass response with extended high end
- 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Circumaural design ensures superior isolation
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for maximum comfort
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo connector and snap-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
- Ultra-flexible 10' coiled cable with left-side entry
Headphone · Audio-Technica ATH-M20
No review for this product available.