Epiphone SG G-400 Pro CH
- Colour / Finish: Cherry
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Double Cut
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75" (62,87 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Chrome
- Country of Origin: Made in Indonesia
Epiphone SG G-400 Pro CH · Electric Guitar
The SG is well-known for its high quality, this typical, biting sound and distinctive shape. It was artists like Angus Young, Carlos Santana or Tony Iommi who contributed greatly to making this instrument famous and even after decades of success, both instrument and musician still enjoy great popularity today.
Epiphone offer a wealth of SG models ranging from the classic SG-400 and the SG-Custom to the fabulous G-1275 doubleneck guitar.Special features of this series include the "Worn-Finish", which does not have a high-gloss coat and which makes the guitar look as if it had been in use for many years.
Features at a glance:
- Colour: Cherry
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, set-in
- Fretboard: Palisander, 21 frets, trapezoid inlays
- Pickups: 2 Alinco V Humbuckers
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Fixed bridge
- Switches/Controls: 2 Volume controls, 2 Tone controls, 3 switches for pickup selection
Epiphone have been in the business for 125 years now. Epaminondas Stathopoulos is the founder and namesake of Epiphone. He has already obtained his first patent when he was only 24 years old. The history of Epiphone has also been shaped greatly by the brilliant guitarist Les Paul experimenting in the Epiphone factory to design the first solid body electric guitar in 1941. Today Epiphone stand for both innovative guitar design and for excellent yet affordable replicas of true guitar classics.
The legendary Gibson SG was actually planned to replace the Les Paul in the early 60s, but it quickly established itself as an independent series. Epiphone, the Far East daughter of Gibson produces this successful guitar design in various versions.If you are looking for a handy, lightweight guitar with good playability up to the last fret and at a reasonable price, it is really the Epiphone SG.
Electric Guitar · Epiphone SG G-400 Pro CH
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 35 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.