Roland TD-25 Drum Sound Module
- Drum Kits: 18
- Trigger inputs: 25 pin D-sub port for cable harness
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4-inch mm mono jack
- Headphone Output: 1/4-inch stereo jack
- MIDI: MIDI OUT Connecter, Interface USB-MIDI
- Inputs: AUDIO INPUT Stereo Miniklinke, USB COMPUTER Port USB Typ B, USB MEMORY port USB Typ A
- Metronome: Yes
- Accessories: Instruction manual, safety broshure, power supply, special connecting cables, wing screws ( M5x10), sound modul mounting plate
Roland TD-25 Drum Sound Module · Drum Module
Like most electronic drum modules the modern V- Drums are MIDI compatible. This function allows the user to control not only his V-Drums kit with the module, but also other MIDI-compatible instruments such as Sampler. The other way around the V-Drums can also be controlled by other MIDI-compatible instruments. Like most e-Drums V-Drums can also be connected to a PA system or another amplifier and to recording equipment or headphones.
Drum Module · Roland TD-25 Drum Sound Module
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Downloads: Roland TD-25 Drum Sound Module, Drum Module
- V-Drums Katalog (v-drums-katalog.pdf)