65 Amps Colour Bender
- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Level, Attack
- Switches: Hi/Lo, Voice1/Voice2
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Selected high-end components
- NOS germanium transistors
- Classical 3 Transistor circuit
65 Amps Colour Bender · Guitar Effect
The Colour Bender is 65 Amps interpretation of a Fuzz legend from the 60's. Sola Sound Tonebender MK II. This version is very popular among fuzz freaks, the circuit used 3 Mullard OC 75 transistors for the first time which provided a distinctive, rough sound made famous by Jimmy Page and Eric Clapton. 65 Amps has now done a high-end variant of the popular pedal with contemporary features. The circuit is hand wired, there are only selected high-end components used. The 65 amp version offers additionaly a Hi / Lo switch with which the pedal can be adjusted to the amp and a voice switch, which enables a mid-shift.
No review for this product available.
Ampete 222 Midi Amp/Cabinet Swit ...£ 774,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Ampete 221 Amp/Cabinet Switching ...£ 304,00Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,75Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,45Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 57,00