AER Compact XL
- Power (watts rms): 200 W / 8 ohms
- Number of channels: 2
- Electronics: 2 and 3 Band EQ
- Effects: Digital Reverb Delay
- LF driver: 1x 8"
- HF Driver: Horn
- Inputs: 2
- Channel 1 with jack input and 3-band sound control
- Channel 2 with combined jack/XLR input and 2-band sound control
- Sensitivity adjustment for active/passive Instruments
- Analog signal controller
- Phantom power 48 V
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 320 x 330 x 285 mm
- Weight: 10.6 kg
AER Compact XL · Acoustic Guitar Amp
Two channels allow independent operation of the microphone and instrument. The dynamic-controlled power amplifier and the broadband loudspeaker system guarantee distortion-free playback even at high volume and corresponding dynamics without loss of sound.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.