Alexander Golden Summer
- Effect Type: Reverb
- Technology: Digital
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Reverb, Delay, Mix, Tweak
- Modes: 3 Modes
- Switches: Mod/Shimmer/Echo
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Standard
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Buffered Bypass or buffered Trails
- 24 Bit Processor
- 400 ms Delay
Alexander Golden Summer · Guitar Effect
The Golden Summer pedal from Alexander provides atmospherical sounds for epic soundtracks and sound collages. You can choose between 3 Hall algorithms: Mod - the decaying reverb tail is enriched with either chorus or vibrato (depending on the Tweak potentiometers), in Shimmer mode the reverb tail either is an Octave up or Octave Down signal mixed in and in echo mode one 400 ms long delay is added. The buffered bypass can be switched on trails - the effect signal then tails off after switching off the effect.
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 57,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 582,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 382,00Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 417,00