Alexander Radical Delay
- Effect Type: Delay
- Technology: Digital
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Time, Repeat, Mix, Tweak
- Modes: 3 Modes
- Switches: Mod/Glitch/Bend
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Standard
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- buffered Bypass or Trails Bypass
Alexander Radical Delay · Guitar Effect
The guys from Alexander pedals love the odd and crazy things in life and the Radical Delay is no exception. In principle, the pedal is a digital delay with up to 900 ms delay time in which the echo repeats are sent through other effects. There are 3 modes available: Mod - depending on the position of the Tweak knob, the echo repeats are enriched with either chorus or vibrato. Glitch - the Strange and sick department , the echo repeats are passed through a lo filter or a ring modulator, producing sounds like a 50s SciFi movie and finally Bend - the echo repeats through in a step mode, either upward or downward moving pitch very cool!
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 58,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 79,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 70,00Lava Cable Solder-Free Pedal Boa ...£ 82,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 595,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 8 black£ 61,00