- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Fuzz, Tight
- Modes: 3 Modes
- Switches: 60c/70s, Transistor Type, Edge
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 - 18 Volt DC, center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 9,4 x 5,1 x 12,7
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Germanium / silicon transistor switchable
- Input Buffer simulates guitar pickup
- FX Loop pre/post switchable
Amptweaker TightFuzz · Guitar Effect
James Brown (no, not the Godfather of Soul), the ingenious amp tinkerer, has grabbed the good old Fuzz pedal and combined vintage sound with contemporary technology. As usual with Amptweaker, the Tightfuzz pedal offers a wide range of control options, which make the pedal incredibly flexible. Fuzzpedals often have problems with modern, buffered effect pedals. Vintage fuzz pedals are tuned to the high impedance of a guitar pickup and sound very strange with low impedance signals. Amptweaker has solved the problem by developing a special buffer circuit, which simulates a guitar pickup and is connected to the fuzz circuit. Unusually also the Fuzz Pot: both Fuzz intensity as well as the BIAS of the transistors is simultaneously influenced. The Tightfuzz can easily be integrated into modern pedalboards and delivers a variety of convincing sounds.
No review for this product available.
Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 79,00Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 58,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 70,00Lava Cable Solder-Free Pedal Boa ...£ 82,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 595,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 8 black£ 61,00