Analog Alien Alien Twister
- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: In, Out, Stab
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: Chilli hot sauce
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 10,9 x 6,1 x 5,3
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Fuzz, Distortion, Overdrive guitar effects pedal
Analog Alien Alien Twister · Guitar Effect
The Alien Twister is a Fuzz, Distortion, Overdrive pedal with a built in buffer circuit. The Twister ships in a cloth satchel and is packed in a wooden box and includes a bottle of chilli hot sauce.
- Input Control: adjusts the level of the signal that is sent to the input of AT
- Output Control: sets the amount of output signal that is sent to your amplifier
- Stab Control: adjusts the amount of voltage that is sent to the final transistor stage of the Alien Twister. Turning the Stab Control counter-clockwise to the left decreases the voltage. The more this control is turned to the left, the more the notes will tend to splatter and will have less definition. Turning the Stab Control clockwise to the right increases the voltage level. The result is a stronger sounding fuzz with lots of sustain and greater note definition
- Buffer: A buffer is a simple preamp circuit that has a high input impedance and a low output impedance. The buffer adds no gain to the signal, but by converting the impedance from high to low, it gives the signal the strength it needs to make its way through long cable runs, as well as through the circuitry of the other pedals that you may have in your signal chain
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 57,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 582,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 382,00Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 417,00