Analog Alien Rumble Seat
- Effect Type: Multi-Effects
- Technology: Digital
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Output, Tone, Gain, Delay, Repeats, Mix, Reverb
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: Mains Adapter, Custom Cooler Bag
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Big Size
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Combination of amp in a Box, Delay and Reverb
- Each effect separately switchable per foot
- Analog overdrive section
Analog Alien Rumble Seat · Guitar Effect
The Rockabilly in a can! The Analog Alien Rumble Seat pedal combines 3 typical effects that provide the official Rockabilly sound. Contained in a snazzy Orange Sparkle painted housing are an amp in a Box Overdrive section, delay and reverb. The "Rumble Drive" is in charge of the driven sounds with a sound character that definetely has British genes. The sound ranges from slight distortion to heavy crunch. The Delay department provides the typical bandwidth Analog Delay style sounds with delay times from 25-650 ms. Besides the classic Slap Back Sounds also long Analog Delay-like sounds with the distinctive, muffled echo repetitions are possible. The last of the bunch is the reverb section, the sound is based on the typical spring reverb sounds of Fender amps's from the blackface era. The Rumble Seat Pedal is not only suitable for Rockabily - it can also be perfectly used as a compact solution for other styles. Let's get ready to rumble !!
This item was given an average rating of 3 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,80Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,70Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 57,00