ART HeadAmp 6 Pro
- 6-channel Headphone Amp with EQ, Pan/Mix, Aux Input, Multiple Monitoring Settings, and Level Meter on Each Channel
- Six independent high-power amplifier channels
- Bass and treble EQ per channel
- Dual-function pan/mix control per channel
- Stereo aux input for each channel
- Multiple monitoring settings per channel
- Precision 8-segment LED bargraph per channel
- Front panel Main Insert jack
- Front- and rear-mounted headphone jacks
- XLR and 1/4" main inputs and outputs
- Parallel main outputs for multiple unit use
ART HeadAmp 6 Pro · Headphone Amplifier
The ART HeadAmp6 Pro headphone amplifier features six independent headphone outputs. Each channel on the HeadAmp6 Pro has two outputs, bass and treble controls, dual-function pan/mix, a stereo auxiliary input, and precision 8-segment LED. It includes XLR and 1/4" Main Inputs and Outputs, plus a front panel Main Insert jack. If you're looking for an affordable, flexible headphone monitor amplifier for a home project studio, look no further than the versatile, easy-to-use, and reliable ART HeadAmp6 Pro!
This item was given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 7 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Roland Quad-Capture UA-55£ 158,00V-Moda Crossfade M100 Shadow£ 181,00Roland Go:Mixer Audio interface£ 88,00Roland Octa-Capture UA-1010£ 443,00Roland RH-200S Headphone£ 78,00Roland RH-200 Headphone£ 78,00