Audiophony Crosser 180
- Complete PA Set
- Components: 1x 10" LF, 1x 1,5" Horn
- Power amp output: 180 W RMS
- Inputs: 2 x Mic (1 x jack 6.3 mm, 1 x balanced XLR), 1x Line In (Cinch + Jack 6.3 mm)
- Outputs: 1x line out Jack
- EQ: 2-fach EQ
- UHF system: 863 - 865 MHz
- Selectable channels: 16
- USB connection: yes, 1
- SD card: yes, 1
- Pitch control: yes
- Remote control: yes
- Microphone Storage: yes
- Microphone priority: adjustable
- Input Control: Line In, Microphone, CD, Talkover, Main Volume
- Battery operation: Lithium 12V / 5Ah
- Operating time: Battery 9h
- Charging time: 4h
- Power supply: AC 230V, 50 Hz or DC 24V / 3A
- PLEASE NOTE! Receiver module and CD player are not installed in the loudspeaker, but are supplied as individual parts. However, the installation is quite fast and uncomplicated. If you have any questions, please contact the PA department.
Audiophony Crosser 180 · Battery powered PA.
The Audiophony Crosser 180 stands for a transportable, highly flexible PA system with 180 W amplifier power.
- MP-3 CD player with remote control and USB input memory stick; bluetooth enabled
- UHF radio receiver with hand transmitter
- Mixer with 2 mic and an additional line input
- Sturdy plastic housing
- Protective cover and detachable carrying handle with castors
- 35 mm high stand flange
- Built-in rechargeable battery with charging function for cordless operation
No review for this product available.