- Tenor Trombone
- Tuning: Bb
- Bore: ML 13,34 mm (0,525")
- Bell size: 203 mm (approx 8")
- Material: Brass
- Bell material: Brass
- Material Tuning Slide: Brass with Nickel Silver Outer Slide
- Finish: High gloss finish
- Size of mouthpiece: Original Bach 6 1/2 AL
- Mouthpiece shaft: Narrow
- Valves: No valve
- Slides: Outekel silver / chrome plated nickel silver inner slider slides nickel silver / chrome plated nickel silver inner slide
- Accessories: light bag with backpack straps
Bach TB502 · Tenor Trombone
The Bach tenor trombone TB650 is a trombone with medium bore. This ensures an easy response of the instrument and is especially important for beginners. The brass bell ensures a soft and full sound of the instrument. The package includes a light bag with backpack straps and an original Vincent Bach 12C mouthpiece.
No review for this product available.