Bare Knuckle PAT Pend '63 Veneer Board Set
- Technology: Single coil
- Strings: 6 string
- Position: Bridge, middle, neck
- Connections: 2 Cable, waxed cloth
- Magnet: Alnico V
- Pole Pieces: Staggered
- Output: Low
- Neck impendance: 5,6 kOhms
- Impendance mids: 5,6 kOhms
- Impendance bridge: 5,9 kOhms
- Colour: Black
- Including: installation kit, wiring diagram, mounting screws, Rotosound strings, D'Andrea pick
- Features: Matched set, Hand wound
Bare Knuckle PAT Pend '63 Veneer Board Set · Electric Guitar Pickup
Bare Knuckle PAT Pend '63 Veneer Board
Bridge Pickup: 5,9 kOhms
Middle Pickup: 5,6 kOhms
Neck Pickup: 5,6 kOhms
Marking the change to a thinner rosewood 'veneer' board, the '63 Veneer Board set is based on some of the slightly hotter coils from'63 & '64 with the slightly smaller diameter Alnico V magnets. While veneer board Strats are usually brighter than slab board Strats, the hotter wind helps to add body to the tone while the smaller hand bevelled magnets focus the magnetism under the strings. With deeper bottom-end than the '59 Slab Board set and a more solid high-end, chords carry plenty of weight with a very full, piano-like ring to each note. As with both sets, the coils are scatter-wound with Heavy Formvar wire for wide frequency response and exceptional pick dynamics.
Applications: Blues, Country, Jazz, Funk, Reggae, Indie, Pop, Britpop, Classic Rock.
No review for this product available.
Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35
Find similar products:
· More products of the series Bare Knuckle PAT Pend '63 Veneer Board
· Show all articles of the brand Bare Knuckle.
· Category: Pickups for Electric Guitars