Bare Knuckle The Mule Covered Neck
- Technology: Humbucker
- Strings: 6 string
- Position: Neck
- spacing: 50 mm (traditional)
- Character: Warm, classic
- Connections: 4 wires
- Magnet: Alnico IV
- Pole Pieces: Nickel Screws
- Neck impendance: 7,4 kOhms
- Cover: Chrome
- legs: long (1/2")
- Including: installation kit, wiring diagram, mounting screws, Rotosound strings, D'Andrea pick
- Features: Hand wound
Bare Knuckle The Mule Covered Neck · Electric Guitar Pickup
Bare Knuckle The Mule
The Mule humbuckers are built and voiced as faithful reproductions of the best sounding late '59 PAFs with a differing number of turns of vintage correct 42 AWG plain enamel wire on each coil. This result is outstanding clarity and extended dynamic range. The solid nickel silver baseplate and cover are exact replications along with the butyrate bobbins, maple spacers, nickel-plated slugs and Fillister no.5 pole screws. Sand cast Alnico IV magnets give The Mule faster response in the bass, fuller mids and better control in the high end. Even at low levels of gain, smooth harmonic feedback, full of overtones is possible, while clean sounds have depth and unmistakable vintage character.
No review for this product available.
Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35
Customers were also interested in:
Find similar products:
· More products of the series Bare Knuckle The Mule
· Show all articles of the brand Bare Knuckle.
· Category: Pickups for Electric Guitars