- Effect Type: Compressor
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: R, A, Ratio, Level, Inp/Comp
- Modes: 4 Modes
- Switches: EQ, Auto
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Rupert Neve Transformers in signal path
- Switchable automatic mode
Bogner Lyndhurst · Guitar Effect
In addition to its successful amps, Bogner also has a series of extraordinary effect pedals. The Lyndhurst Pedal is a high quality Compressor. In the signal path is a high-end transformer from studio legend Rupert Neve, who is decisively involved in the noble fundamental of the pedal. There are 2 operating modes: auto mode, simplifying operation or standard mode, with more control options available, and the compressor sound can be changed extremely.
No review for this product available.
Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,80Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,65Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 57,00