- Effect Type: Compressor
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: R, A, Ratio, Level, Inp/Comp
- Modes: 4 Modes
- Switches: EQ, Auto
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Rupert Neve Transformers in signal path
- Switchable automatic mode
Bogner Lyndhurst · Guitar Effect
In addition to its successful amps, Bogner also has a series of extraordinary effect pedals. The Lyndhurst Pedal is a high quality Compressor. In the signal path is a high-end transformer from studio legend Rupert Neve, who is decisively involved in the noble fundamental of the pedal. There are 2 operating modes: auto mode, simplifying operation or standard mode, with more control options available, and the compressor sound can be changed extremely.
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 57,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 582,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 382,00Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 417,00