- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Level, Tone, Gain
- Modes: 4 Modes
- Switches: -/+, Fuzz/zZz
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 6,35 x 3,81 x 12,1
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Rupert Neve Transformer in signal path
Bogner Oxford · Guitar Effect
Reinhold Bogner calls the Oxford Fuzz a Silicon Magneto Fuzz - the sound of the pedal is generated by silicon transistors in combination with a high-quality transformer. Germanium transistors are dispensed with since they tend to react sensitively to temperature changes. The sound palett ranges from gentle overdrive to completely crazy fuzz orgies. The basic principle is extremely variable with the mini-switches.
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 57,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 582,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 382,00Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 417,00