Boss Acoustic Singer Live
- Combo Transistor Amp for acoustic Guitar
- Power (watts rms): 60 W (4 Ohm)
- Number of channels: 2
- Electronics: 2x Bass, Mid, Treble, Anti Feedback
- Effects: Chorus, Reverb, Harmony, Looper
- LF driver: 1x 6,5"
- HF Driver: Horn
- Inputs: 2
- Outputs: Headphone, Recording Out, Line Out Mic, Line Out Guitar, USB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 36,7 x 31,4 x 27,4 cm
- Weight: 10,5 kg
- symmetrical XLR Ouptputs for Guitar and Microphone
Boss Acoustic Singer Live · Acoustic Guitar Amp
With the ACS-LIVE from the Acoustic Singer series Boss is directed to the Singer/Songwriter department. For the first time, an acoustic amp offers a full-fledged microphone channel - the compact combo is a kind of mini PA. In addition to the standard features like anti-feedback filter, chorus, delay and reverb effects, the ACS-LIVE also offers a Harmony processor for the vocals - another highlight is an integrated looper with which you can create very complex loops.
No review for this product available.
Boss TU-01 Chromatic Tuner£ 9,00Roland RH-5 Headphone£ 24,30Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,15Roland RH-200 Headphone£ 70,00