Boss RC-3 Power Bundle
- Effect Type: Looper
- Technology: Digital
- Mono / Stereo: Stereo In, Stereo Out
- Controls: Output Loop, Output Rhythm
- Switches: Memory Up/Down, Tap, Rhythm on/off, Write
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Including: AC Adapter
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 70 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 7,3 x 12,9 x 5,9 cm
- Country of Origin: Made in Taiwan
- Pedal looper housed in Boss popular single-pedal chassis.
- Great-sounding recording and manipulation of loops live and in the studio.
- Longest recording time in a pedal looper.
- Recording in WAV 44.1 kHz 16-bit linear stereo.
- One-track stereo loop pedal.
- Three hours of onboard stereo recording time.
- Auto Quantize for perfect timing while looping.
- 2 Looping Modes including one pedal press record/overdub/play mode.
- Auto Recording feature starts recording the moment you begin playing your guitar, or as soon as you start a connected audio player.
- DSP effects from BOSS ESC2 chip.
- True stereo Inputs / Outputs.
- Dual-phrase loop feature lets you create and sync two independent stereo loops. 99 memory slots for storing loops.
- LOOP FX provides realtime loop editing.
Rhythm Guide with ten rhythm types: Rock,
- Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, and Latin.
- USB 2.0 port for swapping / managing files with your computer.
- Aux in jack.
- Onboard rhythms including real audio drum loops.
Boss RC-3 Power Bundle · Guitar Effect
The Boss RC-3 Loop Station LOOP FX is for processing loops in real time, with 99 memory slots for storage. The RC-3 also features a USB 2.0 port for swapping and managing 16-bit 44.1kHz WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size. An 1/8-inch stereo miniature AUX in jack for portable devices, and a key selection of ten onboard Rock, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, and Latin rhythms including real audio drum loops come standard. The Boss RC-3 Loop Station pedals Auto Recording feature starts recording the moment you begin playing your guitar, or as soon as you start a connected audio player. Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts. You can Undo/Redo as you go.
Boss Loop Station
Guitar veteran Les Paul even started using 2 tape machines, multitracked in order to accompany himself and that was in the 50's. In the 70s, it was the Avant Garde pioneers like Robert Fripp and Pink Floyd, who experimented with tape loop technology. In the digital age in the late 80s, there were digital delays that could record and play back a short sequence with a Hold function. At the end of the 90s the first true digital Looper, called the Boomerang came on the scene. For ordinary people it was far too expensive and complicated to use. Then in 2002 Boss lands the big one: the compact loop station RC 2 was a sensation - simple, intuitive operation by foot, Auto Record, storage spaces and lush for its recording time of 5 1/2 minutes. The rest is history! Current Loopers offer long recording times and postprocessing options. It can be implemented without great expense, and complex arrangements can be made in the overdub process. Whether for practice, as a musical notebook or for extravagant live performance - for each application Boss has the right Loop Station in Program.
Guitar Effect · Boss RC-3 Power Bundle
This item was given an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 26 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.