- Effect Type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Depth, Speed, Output, Input
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 15 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 6,2 x 3,3 x 11,4
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Catalinbread Valcoder · Guitar Effect
The Catalinbread Valcoder is a tremolo pedal with a discrete analog circuitry which is based on Valco's famous tube tremolo from the 1960s. As an added bonus, you can use the Valcoder as +10 dB booster by fully turning up the input and output control and turn the depth control fully down.
No review for this product available.
Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,75StageTrix Pedal Riser£ 12,00Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 57,00Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,45