Denon SPLIT MIX 6
- 6-channel mixer or splitter with 8 outputs
- Perfect for distributing stereo signals into separate zones or amplifier systems
- Inputs: 6 x XLR balanced, 2 x 6.3 mm unbalanced jack
- Outputs: 6 x XLR balanced, 2 x 6,3 mm unbalanced jack
- Input Impedance: 50 kΩ balanced, 25 kΩ unbalanced
- Frequency range: 5 Hz - 20 kHz ± 3 dBU
- Maximum output level: +22 dBU symmetric, +22 dBU unbalanced
- Power consumption: <15 W
- Dimensions: 483 x 195 x 44 mm
- Weight: 2,6 kg
Denon SPLIT MIX 6 · Splitter
The Denon Split Mix 6 is a versatile routing device, only one Unit high in the rack and can be used as a 6-channel mixer or splitter for up to 8 outputs. In splitter mode, a stereo input signal can be sent to up to 8 discrete outputs. In mixer mode, a stereo signal can be mixed with up to 6 monosignals at the same time. At the same time, the monosignals also have separate direct outputs.
No review for this product available.
V-Moda Crossfade M-100 MatteBlack£ 209,00V-Moda Crossfade M100 Shadow£ 179,00Roland RH-200S Headphone£ 85,00V-Moda Crossfade LP2 Gunmetal£ 135,00V-Moda Crossfade Wireless Phanto ...£ 169,00V-Moda Crossfade Wireless Gunmetal£ 149,00