- Analog Delay
- Effect Type: Delay
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Time, Repeats, Level, Rate, Depth, Gain, Tone, Rubberneck Rate, Regen Adjust
- Modes: 7 Modes
- Switches: Tap Ratio, Tails
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 12,2 x 5,5 x 11,9
- Weight: 0,39 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in China
up to 1,5 Seconds Delay time
internal FX Loop
Delay Tails Mode switchable
External pedal connection
DOD Rubberneck · Guitar Effect
Analog Delays sound great due to their warm organic principles - but they are not very flexible and the delay time is limited. DOD has created a regular analog delay monster with the Rubberneck: lush 1500 ms delay time, Tap Tempo with 3 different subdivisions, rain pedal switch for the cool "Spaceship" effects, extensive possibilities of regulation, the iconic "Rubberneck" effect Change which produces crazy bending effects. The pedal also has an FX loop, which allows external effects to be looped into the delay. With the optional FS3X triple foot switch, additional functions can be controlled by foot.
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 56,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 68,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 575,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 378,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 412,00