Dynacord A-Line A 115
- Design: Multifunctional cabinet
- Components: 15" LF- / 1" HF-driver
- Power (watts rms): 400 W
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency range: 55 Hz - 20 kHz
- SPL ( 1w/1m): 97 dB
- Max. SPL ( 1 W/1 m): 129 dB
- directional characteristic: 90° x 50°
- Internal cross over: Yes
- Connections: Neutrik Speakon
- Enclosure: Multiplex, black lacquer
- Flyability: No
- Pole flange: Yes
- Special features: Overload protection for tweeter
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 432 x 708 x 382 mm
- Weight: 22,0 kg
Dynacord A-Line A 115 · Passive PA-Speakers
These speakers are the ideal companion for small to medium sized gigs. The A-Line not only offers the legendary DYNACORD sound at attractive prices, but also properties that would never be expected in this class.
A-Line speakers are exclusively equipped with quality components. They are characterized by high durability and feature a 15 mm plywood chassis that is equally lightweight and durable. The asymmetrical layout also allows its use as a stage monitor.
Equipped with powerful and lightweight amp modules with state-of-the-art signal processing. The FIR filter enables better linearization of the frequency response and improved slope in the crossover.
Likewise, the switch in the Monitor Mode optimizes frequency response and minimizes feedback. The switchable low-cut filter ensures more transparent sound and the protection of satellites in operation with a subwoofer.
Optimal for all models is the PowerMate or the CMS mixer series.
No review for this product available.