EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run
- Effect Type: Multi-Effects
- Technology: Digital
- Mono / Stereo: Stereo In, Stereo Out
- Controls: Time, Repeats, Tone, Mix Decay,Mix
- Modes: 3 Modes
- Switches: Exp, Ratio, Mode
- Bypass Mode: True bypass or buffered bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 9,4 x 3,4 x 12,0
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Reverse Delay Mode
- Swell Delay and Reverb Mode
- Tap Tempo with selectable Sub Devisions
- connection for Expression Pedal
- Trails or True Bypass
- Auto Oscillation per Tap footswitch
EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run · Guitar Effect
The EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run is based on the successful Dispatch Master pedal. Many musicians had wanted Tap Tempo and Stereo, that can now be had! and much more! The delay sound is now tuned towards the tape / analog delay, the Hall was given a dark, low-pitched sound colour with spatial depth. Any tempo can be replaced by an expression pedal, Tap Tempo has different resolutions. A cool feature is the self-oscillation mode for which the tap tempo button must be pressed. The versatile setting options are realized with a high-performance DSP.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 56,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 68,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 575,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 378,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 412,00