EarthQuaker Devices Dunes
- Effect Type: Overdrive
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Tone
- Modes: 3 Clipping Modes,Stock/Fullrange Mode
- Switches: Clipping Mode, Stock/ Fullrange, Normal/Bright
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 6,7 x 4,1 x 12,4
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
EarthQuaker Devices Dunes · Guitar Effect
The Earthquaker Devices Dunes is basically a stripped-down version of the popular Pallisades pedal. Earthquaker Devices looks to the legendary TS 808 Circuit and has given it a make over in the form of the Dunes pedal. As with its big brother Pallisades, it can switch the clipping diodes which change the fundamental character of the pedal. With the Stock / Full Range circuit the Dunes pedasl effect can switch from classic TS sound on a more open sound with stronger bass. If you're not quite content with the limited sound on the TS 808, you should try out this one!
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 57,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 582,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 382,00Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 417,00