EarthQuaker Devices Night Wire
- Effect Type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Level, Depth, Rate, Frequency
- Modes: 4 Modes
- Switches: Rate, Frequency
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 6,5 x 4,2 x 12,1
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
EarthQuaker Devices Night Wire · Guitar Effect
The Night Wire of Earthquaker Devices is a Harmonic Tremolo pedal. In a Harmonic tremolo the input signal is split, then passed into a high and a low pass filter which are modulated with an LFO and then rotated 180 ° in phase, sounds very complicated but is easy. The Night Wire is based on an Envelope Filter. It can be either tremolo-like modulation sounds or typical filter (wah) sounds, which can be controlled by playing attack. A third variant is a fixed wah effect in which the modulation is switched off and can be produce sound typical of "Money for Nothing".
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 56,00Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,10StageTrix Setting Saver£ 4,75