Eastman T49/v Antique Classic
- Colour / Finish: Antique Varnish
- Technology: Hollow Body
- Body Shape: Jazz Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24,75" (62,87 cm)
- Body Material: Maple laminated
- Top: Maple laminated
- Neck: 3-piece Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Fretboard Inlays: Split Parallelogram
- Pickup Configuration: H (1x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Rosewood Compensated
- Hardware: Antique Nickel
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Florentine Cutaway
- Bone nut
- Gotoh Relic SD90 machine heads
- Strings: Cleartone. 012. 052 Roundwound
Eastman T49/v Antique Classic · Electric Guitar
The T49/v Antique Classic from Eastman is a classic 175-style jazz Guitar. Body and top are made of laminated ahorm, the 3-piece maple neck is equipped with a rosewood fingerboard. The complete hardware is in Antique Nickel, which gives a nice contrast with the painted finish. A single Seymour Duncan Seth Lover pickup in the neck position provides the characteristic vintage jazz guitar sound.
No review for this product available.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Boss TU-01 Chromatic Tuner£ 13,30Boss BSC-20-BLK Guitar Strap£ 17,80Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 4,45Boss Guitar Detailer£ 8,90