Eastman T49/v Antique Classic
- Colour / Finish: Antique Varnish
- Technology: Hollow Body
- Body Shape: Jazz Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24,75" (62,87 cm)
- Body Material: Maple laminated
- Top: Maple laminated
- Neck: 3-piece Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Fretboard Inlays: Split Parallelogram
- Pickup Configuration: H (1x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Rosewood Compensated
- Hardware: Antique Nickel
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Florentine Cutaway
- Bone nut
- Gotoh Relic SD90 machine heads
- Strings: Cleartone. 012. 052 Roundwound
Eastman T49/v Antique Classic · Electric Guitar
The T49/v Antique Classic from Eastman is a classic 175-style jazz Guitar. Body and top are made of laminated ahorm, the 3-piece maple neck is equipped with a rosewood fingerboard. The complete hardware is in Antique Nickel, which gives a nice contrast with the painted finish. A single Seymour Duncan Seth Lover pickup in the neck position provides the characteristic vintage jazz guitar sound.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Boss BSC-20-BLK Guitar Strap£ 16,35Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35Boss Guitar Detailer£ 8,60