Electro Harmonix Hot Tubes Nano
- Effect Type: Overdrive
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Overdrive, Tone
- Modes: Tone On/Off
- Switches: Mode Switch
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: Mains adapter (optional)
- Power supply: 9 - 9,6 Volt center negative
- Power Consumption: 18 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 7,0 x 5,4 x 11,5
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- CMOS overdrive
- Responds fantastically to volume changes through the guitar volume knob.
- Incl. 9 volt battery [
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (L) x 54 (h)
Electro Harmonix Hot Tubes Nano · Guitar Effect
The original Hot Tubes from the 70's is a sought-after collector's item with an appropriate price. So it was time for a reissue. The current version of the Electro Harmonix Hot Tubes has shrunk significantly over the Vintage Original and now finds the pedalboard friendly Nano housing space. The inner workings - the characteristic CMOS circuit - corresponds to the historic setting. The tone controls can be taken out of the signal, which causes a slight volume boost. The Hot Tubes responds very well to attack and playing technique and covers a range from slight distortion up to deep Crunch.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 56,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 68,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 575,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 378,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 412,00