Enttec DMX-USB Pro Interface
- Microprocessor based
- 1.500 V Surge protection (data and operating voltage) Protects your PC / MAC from voltage spikes
- DMX In and DMX Thru for integration into the DMX line
- RDM (Return Device Management) compatible
- Internal "FrameBuffer"
- Works with all common operating systems (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux... )
- DMX repeat rate configurable from 1 to 40 Hz
- DMX pause configurable from 96 us up to 1.3 ms
- MaB configurable from 10.6 us up to 1.3 ms
- Firmware update-capable
Enttec DMX-USB Pro Interface · Controller Software
With the ENTTEC USB - DMX -512 interface, ArKaos VJ DMX can be controlled from any DMX - 512 controller. The basis of the interface is the FTDI 232BM chip, which receives a permanently stable DMX signal by means of a "hardware buffer". A DMX Thru connector allows integration into the DMX line. The device is supplied including USB AB cable and driver CD for PC and MAC systems!
No review for this product available.