Epiphone ES-339 Pro NA
- Colour / Finish: Natural
- Technology: Semi-Hollow Body
- Body Shape: ES Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75" (62,87 cm)
- Body Material: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Nickel
Epiphone ES-339 Pro NA · Electric Guitar
For all the Guitar Players that find the ES 335 too big and bulky but don`t want to forfeit the Typical semi-Acoustic sound here is the answer. Epiphone produce a smaller and easier to handle model, the ES 339 series.
Value for money:
Surprisingly good in its price rangeSteve on 13.05.2018
A really versatile guitar that is comfortable to play; it provides a quality that is well above its price-range. I have mostly played jazz on it so far, but it offers quite some freedom to adjust the sound (with the possibility to switch the humbuckers to single pickups separately, for instance), so I would say it will serve you well for a wide range of genres. For a semi-hollow body guitar it is surprisingly small, and has a comfortably low action.
One minor problem, which I do not find disturbing enough to give any less than 5 stars, is that the tuning stability is not as impressive as anything else with this guitar. If you plan to play Pink Floyd solos, you might want to look for something else.
Some buyers reported that their guitar needed adjustments upon arrival; mine did not in any case. According to the seller it was checked by their people before shipping.