Ernie Ball Coated Slinky EB3120 011-048
- Material: Coated Nickel Plated Steel
- E1 String: .011p
- H2 String: .014p
- G3 String: .018p
- D4 String: .028w
- A5 String: .038w
- E6 String: .048w
- Special Features: Hermetically sealed
Ernie Ball Coated Slinky EB3120 011-048 · Electric Guitar Strings
Ernie Ball Coated Slinky
The legendary Slinky Nickel strings consisting of a coated steel core wound with nickel-steel.
Both the plain strings as well as the wound strings are coated with an ultra-thin layer. Unlike plain strings, the ball-ends are wrapped in titanium. This makes the string highly tear-resistant and durable. Additionally, the strings are wrapped airtight, so they remain fresh as the day of manufacture.
- Braided titanium on ball end
- Micro-thin and extremely durable coating protects against rust
- improved strength and tuning stability
- Dynamic tone and feel like non-coated strings
- Vacuum sealed packaging
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,40
Find similar products:
· More products of the series Ernie Ball Coated Slinky
· Show all articles of the brand Ernie Ball.
· Category: Strings for Electric Guitars