ESP LTD EC-258 BLKS
- Colour / Finish: Black Satin
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Single Cut
- Strings: 8 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 26,5" (67,31 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck: 3-piece Mahagony
- Neck Profile: Thin "U"
- Fretboard: Roasted Jatoba
- Fretboard radius: 15,75"
- Fretboard Inlays: Flag inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LH-308N
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed LH-308B
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: LTD Fixed Bridge
- Hardware: Black
- Strings thickness ex factory: 010 - 074
- Country of Origin: Made in Indonesia
ESP LTD EC-258 BLKS · Electric Guitar
ESP LTD EC Series
The EC guitars correspond with the ESP Eclipse models where you will find in contrast to the historical original an arched shaped back and an extravagant cutaway, very typical for ESP! Flag inlays and other features such as EMG or Seymour Duncan pick-ups.
The Korean copies of the expensive ESP guitars are built with the same care and technical know how as the signature or standard series from the japanese noble brand LTD by ESP.
Since the founding of the company in 1975 by Hisatake Shibuya, ESP have become a renowned manufacturer of high-end guitars and basses. The list of worldwide ESP endorsers is also impressive. Bands such as Metallica, Rolling Stones, Rammstein, Sepultura oder Children of Bodom are just a few who are role models for many musicians.
No review for this product available.
Boss TU-01 Chromatic Tuner£ 9,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,40Boss Guitar Detailer£ 8,80AudioTeknik KKHQ 3 m£ 7,85Roland PCK-HG Seats and Stands£ 22,00Roland PCK-SS Seats and Stands£ 22,00