Fender American Pro Telecaster MN MYS
- Colour / Finish: Mystic Seafoam
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Tele Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: One Piece Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern Deep "C"
- Fretboard: One Piece Maple
- Fretboard radius: 9,5"
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dots
- Pickup Configuration: S-S (2x Single Coil)
- Neck Pickup: Fender V-Mod Single Coil Tele Neck
- Bridge Pickup: Fender V-Mod Single Coil Tele Bridge
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Fender Modern Ashtray Bridge with brass saddles
- Hardware: Nickel / Chrome
- Strings thickness ex factory: .009 - .042
- Including: Hard case & accessories
- Special Features: Treble Bleed Circuit
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Fender American Pro Telecaster MN MYS · Electric Guitar
Fender American Pro
The American standard series has been the embodiment of the Fender All round workhorse since the 80s. With the American Pro Stratocaster MN 3TS, she has received a worthy successor. Compared to the predecessor, the following detailed improvements have been made: the tremolo arm is pluggable and can the movement resistance can be adjusted. For the characteristic sound, a SSS set of Tim Shaw designed pickups: 3 special V-Mod single coils. The single coils are a new development: the output is noticeably increased, but without losing the classic, pearly Fender single coil sound. Alternatively, there are, of course, HSS and HH assemblies. The neck has a modern Deep-C profile and is equipped with 22 Narrow Tall frets, which allow easy bending. A treble bleed circuit was given to the volume potentiometer so that the treble level is maintained when the volume is adjusted downwards.
No review for this product available.
Boss BSC-20-BLK Guitar Strap£ 16,35Boss Guitar Detailer£ 8,60AudioTeknik KKHQ 3 m£ 7,65AudioTeknik KKLQ 3 m£ 4,25