Fender Blues Deluxe Tweed
- Technology: Valve
- Power: 40 W
- Channels: 2
- Loudspeakers: 1x 12"
- Loudspeaker Type: Eminence
- EQ: Bass / mids / treble / presence
- Inserts: Series
- Pre Amp Valves: 3x 12AX7
- Power Amp Valves: 2x 6L6
- Effects: Hall / Reverb
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Output for Extension Speakers: yes
- Including: Footswitch
- Special Features: Tweed covering
- Dimensions: 597 x 476 x 267 mm
- Weight: 22,0 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico
Fender Blues Deluxe Tweed · Guitar Amp
In a tweed finish
In 1993, Fender® released the “Tweed” series amps to great success and acclaim. The concept: what if a great old collectable 1950s Deluxe or Bassman® was customized with channel switching and Reverb? The Blues Deluxe and Blues DeVille were launched as vintage-styled tube amps with “boutique” tone at mass-produced prices, and many pro players in the rock, country, and blues fields used them with great results.
Blues Deluxe and Blues DeVille amps feature:
• Three 12AX7 preamp tubes and two 6L6 output tubes
• Normal and Drive channels, voiced for classic blues, country and rock styles
• Bright switch for Normal channel
• Fender spring Reverb
• Effects Loop
• Cloth Tweed covering, “Chicken Head” pointer knobs and chrome control panel
• Two-button footswitch (Channel/Drive-More Drive) is included.
Output 40 Watts
Ohms 8 Ohms
Speakers 1-12" Special Design Eminence® 8 ohm, 50 watt Speaker
Channels Dual Selectable Channels (Vintage and Drive)
Features Independent Gain and Master Controls in the Drive Channel
Fender American Tube
The Fender American Tube series comprises of the Hotrod and Blues series of Amps. In classic dress with modern features.
Value for money:
Great ampJuan Rey Pajon on 25.05.2007
Great amp and great vintage sound, I play a telecaster with it, I like the sound of both channels specially its crunch sound It remembers the sound of the 60' & 70' I am very happy with it I recommend it 100%
Value for money:
Awesome sound !Patrick on 09.05.2007
I like the sound !
Very nice amp, with vintage sound & sustain with all my guitars
( Gretsch 6120W, Fender Tele 62, Strat 56 CS and Gibson LP Antique Deluxe )...
Great reverb, smooth & warm to hot, great drive but better with TS9 or TS808 ! + nice vintage tweed aspect !
If you play Country to Blues, Rockabilly to Pop Rock , this awesome amp is made for you !
Careful it is powerful!!! If you want to use it at home (maybe you'll need a power break or volume box).