Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt '56 Stratocaster
- Serial number: R91505
- Colour / Finish: 2-Tone Sunburst
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Strat Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck Profile: 10/56 V
- Fretboard: One Piece Maple
- Fretboard radius: 9,5"
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: S-S-S (3x Single Coil)
- Neck Pickup: Fender Custom Shop Handwound Fat 50s Strat
- Middle Pickup: Fender Custom Shop Handwound Fat 50s Strat
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Custom Shop Handwound Fat 50s Strat
- Pickup Selector Switch: 5-Way Bladeswitch
- Controls: 1x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Vintage Tremolo
- Hardware: Nickel / Chrome
- Strings thickness ex factory: .010 - .046
- Including: Hard case & accessories
- Special Features: Masterbuilt by Todd Krause
- Weight: 3,10 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt '56 Stratocaster · Electric Guitar
Fender Custom Shop
The most successful Fender Custom Shop products are the instruments from the Time Machine Series. Here you can find replicas of the guitars and basses, that made Fender legendary in the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s. Depending on your taste, the instruments are optically aligned to their various vintage conditions. Relics look as if they had all the rigors of tour life subjected to them for years and accordingly show their many "scars". Closet Classics on the other hand represent instruments that have been treated more carefully and their age can be detected only because of paint cracks and minor flaws. NOS (New Old Stock) instruments are - if they were real - the dream of every collector. Like being untouched over the years still in original factory condition, so as new but also old.
Most Custom Shop instruments are "team built", which means that the guitar is built by a small team of 5 specialists. Each of these teams is headed by a masterbuilder, one of those grandmasters of wood who spend the bigger part of their time building so-called "masterbuilt" instruments, where the masterbuilder and he alone does all the work from scratch.
If you cannot find your dream Fender guitar in our range - no problem! Let the Custom Shop build it for you. This does not necessarily need to be more expensive than a regular custom shop instrument but will meet all your individual needs. Talk to us and we'll tell you what is possible...and for which price.
No review for this product available.
Boss TU-01 Chromatic Tuner£ 13,00Boss BSC-20-BLK Guitar Strap£ 17,40Boss Guitar Detailer£ 8,70