Fender PM-2 Standard Parlor
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back / Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Abalone and Mother-of-Pearl "Concert Tone"
- Finish: High Gloss
- Construction / Acoustic: Full Solid
- Nut Width: 44,5 mm
- Saddle/Cross piece inlay: Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Nickel
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Pre-amp system: Fender®/Fishman® PM System
- Pickup Details: Fender®/Fishman® PM System
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, with Tuner and Phase Controls
- Colour / Finish: Natural
- Strings: 6 string
- Cutaway: no
- Country of Origin: Made in China
Fender PM-2 Standard Parlor · Acoustic Guitar
Fender Paramount guitars are ideal for passionate musicians who want to express themselves as authentically as possible and look for an instrument on which they can rely at all times. Musicians who live their passion are enthusiastic and can not help but to be creative. On the bus, in the rehearsal room, on stage, just always. A Paramount delivers the classic Fender tone in all walks of life. A new generation of performance acoustic guitars, the Fender Paramount Series.
No review for this product available.
incl. VAT and forwarding charges
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Boss BSC-20-BRN Guitar Strap£ 14,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,40