Fender Road Worn '60s Jaguar RW CAR
- Colour / Finish: Candy Apple Red
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 24" (60,96 cm)
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: S-S (2x Single Coil)
- Neck Pickup: Fender American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Bridge Pickup: Fender American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Pickup Selector Switch: Slide switch
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Vintage Tremolo
- Hardware: Nickel / Chrome
- Including: Gigbag
- Special Features: Nitro lacquer
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico
Fender Road Worn '60s Jaguar RW CAR · Electric Guitar
The characteristic "offset body guitars" had their heyday in the surf sound era in the early 60s. With its unmistakable "twang" sound and the cool design, this guitar type gained cult status. The Fender Jaguar and their sister model Jazzmaster are the most important representatives of this genre. The Fender '50s Jaguar RW CAR Nitro Laquer is the reissue of the Jaguar model of the early 1960s. Manufactured according to the original specifications and painted in iconic Fiesta Red (nitro lacquer! ), The Jaguar from the Fender Classic series is a cheap alternative to the now very expensive originals.
Fender Road Worn
Fender Road Worn
Road WornThe look and the feel of a well used guitar has always had a charm of its own. Until now there were only three possibilities of getting such a Fender: Be patient and keep playing your own Fender until it has the required look, pay a considerable amount for a "Custom Shop" relic or pay even more for an old original! Fenders new "Road worn" series now saves the inclined guitarists a lot of time and even more money. The body is varnished with nitrocellulose lacquer and is equipped with TexMex pickups. The fretboards use 6105 fretwire and give the guitars that sound and that feel, as if they have been on the road for years!
No review for this product available.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Boss TU-01 Chromatic Tuner£ 12,85Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35Boss Guitar Detailer£ 8,60AudioTeknik KKHQ 3 m£ 7,65AudioTeknik KKLQ 3 m£ 4,25