Fender Road Worn '60s Stratocaster PF OWT
- Colour / Finish: Olympic White
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Strat Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: One Piece Maple
- Neck Profile: "C"
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard radius: 7,25"
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: S-S-S (3x Single Coil)
- Neck Pickup: Fender Tex Mex
- Middle Pickup: Fender Tex Mex
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Tex Mex
- Pickup Selector Switch: 5-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Vintage Tremolo
- Hardware: Distressed nickel
- Special Features: Nitro lacquer
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico
- Factory strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-. 046)
Fender Road Worn '60s Stratocaster PF OWT · Electric Guitar
The Fender Road Worn 60s Stratocaster PF 3TS looks as if it had already seen all the stages of the world - dents, scratches, dings & dongs, it has grown on the hard stage on the road. Guitars in used look are cool and hip - with the Road Worn series, Fender has a cost-effective alternative to expensive Custom Shop or expensive originals in the program. The equipment is classic: Alder body with a slim, clear nitro finish, Maple neck with CITES free Pau ferro fretboard, Tex Mex single coil set, aged hardware and plastic parts. A guitar that feels "played" and sounds like it!
Fender Road Worn
Fender Road Worn
Road WornThe look and the feel of a well used guitar has always had a charm of its own. Until now there were only three possibilities of getting such a Fender: Be patient and keep playing your own Fender until it has the required look, pay a considerable amount for a "Custom Shop" relic or pay even more for an old original! Fenders new "Road worn" series now saves the inclined guitarists a lot of time and even more money. The body is varnished with nitrocellulose lacquer and is equipped with TexMex pickups. The fretboards use 6105 fretwire and give the guitars that sound and that feel, as if they have been on the road for years!
No review for this product available.
Boss TU-01 Chromatic Tuner£ 12,90Boss BSC-20-BLK Guitar Strap£ 17,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,30Boss Guitar Detailer£ 8,60AudioTeknik KKHQ 3 m£ 7,65AudioTeknik KKLQ 3 m£ 4,25