Fender Rumble 200 (V3)
- Technology: Class D
- Power at 4 ohms: 200 watts
- Power at 8 ohms: 140 watts
- Power Range: 101 - 200 Watts
- Channels: 1
- Connections: ¼" Jack
- Inserts: Series
- Impedance: 4/8 ohms
- Fan: Yes
- Enclosure: Metal
- External Dimensions: 6,81 x 35 x 18,26 cm
- Weight: 2 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Indonesia
- Special Features: Digital Amplifier
- 350-Watt 1-channel Bass Amplifier Head with Overdrive, RCA Aux Input, Direct Output, and Headphone Jack
Fender Rumble 200 (V3) · Bass Amp Head
Powerful, stylish and easy to operate, the Rumble 350 gives you high-quality bass tone and professional features at an unbeatable value.
- Solid state pre-amp with efficient Class-D power amplifier
- 350-watts power output into 4-ohms
- 1/4-inch Input with -6db Pad
- One channel with selectable overdrive
- Controls: Volume, Overdrive Gain, Overdrive On/Off, Overdrive Blend, Punch EQ Preset, Scoop EQ Preset, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble
- Balanced effects loop
- Auxiliary RCA Input for CD/MP3 Player, Drum Machine etc.
- 1/4-inch Headphone jack
- 2 x 1/4-inch parallel wired output jacks
- XLR Line Out with ground lift switch
- Weight: 5.6 lbs.
- Dimensions: 2.94 x 12.82 x 7.1-inches
Bass Amp Head · Fender Rumble 200 (V3)
This item was given an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.