Fischer Amps InEar Amp 2
- Mixer with 4 balanced line inputs (not suitable for microphones)
- 2 different modes for each channel (mono mix, stereo))
- Headphone amp with 2 x 150mW and limiter in the headphone input stage
- LED indicator for level control
- Built-in amplifier can be switched to power 65 W (for BassPump III) or 250 W (for butt kicker LFE) with active, adjustable frequency crossover from 40 -
- Additional line-in before the crossover for separate control of the shaker amplifier
- Holder for HiHat stand or drum rack for the optimal operating comfort
- The bass shaker with universal mount for each drumstool is included (butt kicker)
Fischer Amps InEar Amp 2 · In-Ear Monitoring System
The complete package for the drummer in terms of InEar Monitoring. Especially for bass, the Drum InEar Amp 2 with its bass shaker has a real plus compared to a conventional InEar system. This bass-shaker, which is attached to the stool, allows the drummer to feel the beat impressively and, above all, not as a sound. The built-in limiters prevent too high levels for the bass shaker as well as the integrated headphone amplifier. 4 separate input channels provide sufficient flexibility to to add a click signal to the monitor signal for example.
No review for this product available.