- Design: Floorboard
- Effects: Reverb, Delay,Chorus,Flanger,Tremolo
- Special Features: soft knee compressor
- Tuner: no
- MIDI: no
- USB Port: no
- Headphone Jack: no
- Inputs: 6,3 mm jack
- Outputs: asymmetrical chinch and symmetrical XLR-Outs
- Expression pedal: no
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 24,1 x 5,6 x 13,6
- XLR output pre/post switchable
- Input section in discrete JFET design
- Discretely constructed Class A circuit
- 100% Analog Signal Path
Fishman ToneDEQ · Acoustic Guitar Effects
The ToneDEQ from pickup specialist Fishman is a high-quality floor preamp for acoustic instruments. Designed in discreet Class A technology, the preamp features a 3-band sound control, a Soft Knee Compressor, a digital Hall/Delay and a modulation section. The digital effects are added to the analog signal so that the direct signal is maintained. A 9 dB volume boost is also available.
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,40