Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd Gen
- USB Interface
- PC Connection: USB 2.0
- Design: 19" 1 U
- Analogue In/Out: 8 in / 8 Out
- Mic Inputs: 8
- Digital In/Out: S/PDIF coax, Adat I/O
- MIDI I/O: 1 In / 1 Out
- Monitor Mixing: Hardware Monitoring DSP controlled
- Sampling Rate: 192 kHz
- Resolution: 24-Bits
- Special Features: Flexible latency free 18 x 16 Mix Software
- Accessories: AC adapter, USB cable, Ableton Live Lite
- 18-input/20-output USB 2.0 audio interface with eight Focusrite microphone preamps, 8 channels ADAT, S/PDIF, dual headphone buses, and 16 MIDI channels
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd Gen · Audio interface
Bundled with the Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 interface is Focusrite's MixControl software with up to six separate mono mixes or three stereo mixes, each routable to any of the Scarlett 18i20's outputs. Re-route the signal path without having to replug. Plug the Scarlett 18i20 into an iPad via an optional Apple Camera Connection Kit and record on the go.
Also included is the Focusrite Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS plug-in suite with Focusrite's Scarlett compression, reverb, gating, and EQ plugins, Ableton Live Lite, royalty-free loops and samples, and the free Novation Bass-station synthesizer.
- USB 2.0 audio interface with eight Focusrite microphone preamps
- 18 inputs and 20 outputs
- Six combo XLR/jack microphone / line inputs
- Two front-panel XLR/jack microphone / line / instrument inputs with 10 dB pad
- 10 analogue line outputs
- Two independent headphone outputs on the front panel
- ADAT 8-channel I/O and S/PDIF stereo digital I/O
- ADAT interface can be used to bring in digital sources or to add extra eight microphone preamps such as Focusrite’s OctoPre Mk II
- 16 channels MIDI I/O
- Word Clock out for digital synchronisation
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz 24-bit
- Scarlett MixControl provides an 18-input x 16-output DSP mixer with routing and monitoring
- Ships with Ableton Live Lite production and performance software, Scarlett Plug-in Suite of EQ, compression, gating and reverb plug-ins, Novation Bass Station Novation analogue mono soft synth, and 1GB of Loopmasters samples
- Windows, Mac and iOS with optional Camera Connection Kit
Value for money:
Great productAl on 06.03.2017
Really versatile audio interface with tons of features.
Ultra-low latency (provided you have a decent CPU). Great preamps, hence the superb sound quality. Built sturdily, like a tank.
Can't really say anything bad about it except for the fact that mine has issues providing phantom power to mic inputs from 5 to 8.