- Effect Type: Buffer
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 15 mA
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Mini
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 3,81 x 2,54 x 9,14
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- OP Amp Circuit
Foxpedal K-Buffer · Guitar Effect
The Foxpedal K-Buffer is a useful tool to compensate for signal losses. Especially with long cable runs or extensive pedalboards with many True Bypass pedals the sound is often dull and has less level. The buffer balances these losses again and refreshes the sound. The K-buffer is a classic OP Amp buffer, similar to the buffer in the legendary clone pedal.
No review for this product available.
Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 582,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 382,00Schmidt Array SA-750W ES-8 BK£ 539,00Schmidt Array Touchdown Klettban ...£ 7,75