Fulltone 2B Booster
- Effect Type: Booster
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Gain, Dynamics
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Mini
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 5,3 x 5,8 x 11,4
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Up to 20 dB Boost
- Integrated JFET Unity Gain Buffer
- Integrated limiter circuit
Fulltone 2B Booster · Guitar Effect
The Fulltone 2B Booster is a further development of the Boost section of the famous Fulldrive III pedal. The signal can be raised up to 20 dB. A special feature is the Dynamics Pot: behind this is a concealed diode limit circuit, which smoothes unpleasant and hard-sounding power peaks. In bypass mode, the internal JFET Unitiy Gain Buffer is in operation, which can compensate for losses due to long cables or signal chains.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 57,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 78,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 583,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 383,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 8 red£ 60,00Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,80