Furch D22-SR CE Millenium
- Serial number: 70587
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back / Sides: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearl Dots
- Finish: High Gloss (Front), Matt (Back and Sides)
- Construction / Acoustic: Full Solid
- Nut Width: 45,0 mm
- Saddle/Cross piece inlay: Tusq
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6 Nickel - Gear Ratio 1:15
- Headstock: Ebony Overlay
- Rosette: Black & White Triple Ring
- Binding: Artificial Ivory
- Pre-amp system: L.R. Baggs Element Active System - VTC
- Pickup Details: L.R. Baggs True Mic + Element Active
- Colour / Finish: Natural
- Strings: 6 string
- Cutaway: yes
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: Made in Czech Republic
Furch D22-SR CE Millenium · Acoustic Guitar
The Millenium series features a great bandwith of high-end steel string guitars built from massive woods. Varying body shapes, different woods and other materials offer a great choiceof phantastic sounding instruments.
The available body shapes are D, S, G and OM.
No review for this product available.
incl. VAT and forwarding charges
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Boss BSC-20-BRN Guitar Strap£ 14,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,40