Furch G22-SR E Millenium
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back / Sides: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearl Dots
- Finish: High Gloss (Front), Matt (Back and Sides)
- Construction / Acoustic: Full Solid
- Nut Width: 45,0 mm
- Saddle/Cross piece inlay: Tusq
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6 Nickel - Gear Ratio 1:15
- Headstock: Ebony Overlay
- Rosette: Black & White Triple Ring
- Binding: Artificial Ivory
- Pre-amp system: L.R. Baggs Anthem
- Pickup Details: L.R. Baggs True Mic + Element Active
- Colour / Finish: Natural
- Strings: 6 string
- Cutaway: no
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: Made in Czech Republic
Furch G22-SR E Millenium · Acoustic Guitar
The Millenium series features a great bandwith of high-end steel string guitars built from massive woods. Varying body shapes, different woods and other materials offer a great choiceof phantastic sounding instruments.
The available body shapes are D, S, G and OM.
No review for this product available.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Boss BSC-20-BRN Guitar Strap£ 17,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,40