GFI System CabZeus
- Speaker simulator
- 2 channels / stereo operation possible
- 2 x Input, 2 x Output, 2x Thru
- 8 Presets
- Independent microphone position
- CabsLab Editior Software
- Switch Inputs for External Switcher
- Stereo headphone output with volume control
- Room simulation
GFI System CabZeus · Recording Tool
The Indonesian manufacturer GFI's CabZeus is a powerful speaker simulator. The device is stereo-designed and 2 different sounding speaker simulations can be used simultaneously. 8 presets are available which can be edited and saved with the free CabsLab software. The CabZeus can be operated remotely via MIDI and external switches, which is particularly useful in live operation. The CabZeus is a flexible recording tool - but can also be used very well for live and in-ear applications, a controllable headphone output is also integrated.
No review for this product available.
Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 4,45