Gibson Collector's Choice #46 "Kathryn"
- Serial number: CC46A013
- Colour / Finish: Bradoka Burst
- Body Shape: Single Cut
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75" (62,87 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Figured Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Gibson Custom Bucker
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson Custom Bucker
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Nickel
- Including: Case & certificate
- Weight: 3,70 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Gibson Collector's Choice #46 "Kathryn" · Electric Guitar
With the Collector's Choice series introduced in 2010, Gibson has landed a massive coup. Following the success of the 1:1 copies of guitars played by celebrities such as Billy Gibbons, Jimmy Page or Gary Rossington, the Collector's Choice series extends the portofolio by offering 1:1 copies of vintage Les Pauls, which are owned by collectors and hence not that popular (yet), but nevertheless are fantastic instruments. The efforts involved in this procedure are almost beyond imagination. The most important aspect of a Collector's Choice is, that the original guitar gets scanned by a laser. To execute this, the guitar either comes to Gibson, or Gibson goes to the guitar. Whatever is necessary to receive a copy as perfect as possible. The tiniest details of each model are meticulously documented and reproduced because, as Custom Shop Historic Program Manager Edwin Wilson states, "our customers would never detect these details on the original guitar by themselves, but they expect us to do so. "
Electric Guitar · Gibson Collector's Choice #46 "Kathryn"
No review for this product available.
Find similar products:
· More products of the series Gibson Collector's Choice
· Show all articles of the brand Gibson.
· Category: Right-Hand Electric Guitars