Gibson Collectors Choice #44 "Happy Jack"
- Serial number: CC44A 020
- Colour / Finish: Aged Cherry Sunburst
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Single Cut
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75" (62,87 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Figured Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: '50s Profile
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Gibson Custom Bucker
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson Custom Bucker
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings thickness ex factory: .010 - .046
- Including: Case & certificate
- Weight: 3,85 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Gibson Collectors Choice #44 "Happy Jack" · Electric Guitar
Gibson Collector's Choice
With the Collector's Choice series introduced in 2010, Gibson has landed a massive coup. Following the success of the 1:1 copies of guitars played by celebrities such as Billy Gibbons, Jimmy Page or Gary Rossington, the Collector's Choice series extends the portofolio by offering 1:1 copies of vintage Les Pauls, which are owned by collectors and hence not that popular (yet), but nevertheless are fantastic instruments. The efforts involved in this procedure are almost beyond imagination. The most important aspect of a Collector's Choice is, that the original guitar gets scanned by a laser. To execute this, the guitar either comes to Gibson, or Gibson goes to the guitar. Whatever is necessary to receive a copy as perfect as possible. The tiniest details of each model are meticulously documented and reproduced because, as Custom Shop Historic Program Manager Edwin Wilson states, "our customers would never detect these details on the original guitar by themselves, but they expect us to do so. "
No review for this product available.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Boss BSC-20-BLK Guitar Strap£ 17,40K&M 17540 Instrument Stand£ 23,50K&M 17540 Cork Instrument Stand£ 27,00Richter Luxury Buffalo Black£ 97,00Gibson Logo L T-Shirt£ 13,00Richter Slim Deluxe Buffalo Brown£ 86,00